qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0.24 release update - RC2 is out
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:15:51 GMT
On 08/13/2013 11:44 AM, Justin Ross wrote:
>    http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.24-rc2/
>    http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.24-rc2-testing.txt
[...]
> Please give RC2 a try.

It's just a warning, but the ruby bindings cause the following message
to be printed when building the cpp tarball:

> Building Ruby bindings
> CMake Warning (dev) at bindings/CMakeLists.txt:111 (add_subdirectory):
>   The source directory
>
>     /home/gordon/qpid-releases/0.24rc2/qpidc-0.24/bindings/qmf2/examples/cpp
>
>   does not contain a CMakeLists.txt file.
>
>   CMake does not support this case but it used to work accidentally and is
>   being allowed for compatibility.
>
>   Policy CMP0014 is not set: Input directories must have CMakeLists.txt.  Run
>   "cmake --help-policy CMP0014" for policy details.  Use the cmake_policy
>   command to set the policy and suppress this warning.
> This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

I'm quite sure this is user error, but I was not able to connect from
c++ to the Java broker using AMQP 1.0 (0-10 was fine). There is no error
and it seems to reject the header (with or without SASL), as if it
didn't recognise 1.0. This was enabled by default in my previous
testing, do I need to do something explicit now?

(For the various java binaries, I assume this has been considered, but
having several qpid-all.jars each with different manifests seems a
little odd at first glance.)