qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Updated notes for AMQP 1.0 support in qpidd and qpid::messaging (was Re: Creating a queue and bindings from an address in qpid.messaging / AMQP 1.0)
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 15:24:48 GMT
On 08/08/2013 05:46 PM, Jakub Scholz wrote:
> Are these AMQP 1.0 related changes documented somewhere?

Not properly yet. I've been sending out some rough notes to the user
list (updated version attached). I need to spend some time figuring out
where and how to make the information more accessible.

Perhaps while I'm trying to find that time, I should just check it in
alongside the other READMEs in the cpp tree? Would anyone object?