qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Darryl L. Pierce" <dpie...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Any one have compiled qpid on Pidora?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:40:37 GMT
On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 12:57:08PM +0800, sun sam wrote:
> I want to write and run qpid client application on Pidora which is based on
> Fedora for raspberry pi, dose any one have same experience, It take so long
> to compile from the source and at last ended with error.

Hrm, don't remember seeing this email originally.

Can you give us more specifics?

1) Which release of Qpid are you building? Or are you building from our
git repository and, if so, which branch?

2) What is the specific error you're seeing?

3) Are there any parts, such as the language bindings, that you're not
building?

4) Is the error during the Cmake phase, the build phase or what?

I've built Qpid on ARM (v5 and v7) and ran it successfully.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/