qpid-users mailing list archives

From jbelch <jamesbe...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Qpid Java Broker - Master Failure and Recovery
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 17:08:14 GMT
Both nodes in the cluster are running.  First node comes up as Master, second
node comes up as Replica.  I was trying to swap the roles with both nodes
running.  I thought I would be able to tell the master to become the replica
and replica to become the master.  In our production environment, we will
need to detect the master failure and tell the replica to become the master.