qpid-users mailing list archives

From jbelch <jamesbe...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Qpid Java Broker - Master Failure and Recovery
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 16:43:15 GMT
Keith,

  I can successfully set the DesignatedPrimary attribute to true on the
passive node and nothing changes.  It still thinks the original master is
the master.  The NodeState attribute never changes when I toggle the
DesignatedPrimary back and forth.  I also attempted to set the
DesignatedPrimary attribute to false on the active node and I don't see a
change, either.  What am I missing?  The NodeState does not change.  I
attempt to "removeNodeFromGroup" from my Jconsole and it even disallows
removing the original master because it still thinks it's the master node.
Any thoughts?

James