qpid-users mailing list archives

From jbelch <jamesbe...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Automatic queue cleanup
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 21:28:46 GMT
We do persist some queues using Berkeley DB, but we don't want to persist
everything, so it sounds like we may need to start setting ttl on all of our
messages.  We currently have ttl set on most of the messages but not all the
messages.  Once we have it set on everything, it sounds like that should
help matters.  I think we would definitely be interested in the patch that
Alex produced for implementing ring queues in the Java Broker.  What version
of Qpid was this patch created for and will it be available in a future
release?