qpid-users mailing list archives

From jbelch <jamesbe...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Automatic queue cleanup
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 19:40:10 GMT
Keith,

We have increased it to 2GB in the qpid-server.  We could continue to
increase it, but we wanted to figure out if there was a way to get the Qpid
broker to cleanup.  We are using Berkeley DB as the message store and we
only have two queues marked as durable right now.  The errors I see right
before it crashes are:

MESSAGE_COUNT_ALERT on Queue <queue> - 180: Maximum count on queue threshold
(50) breached
MESSAGE_AGE_ALERT on Queue <queue> - 343925s: Maximum age on queue threshold
(3600s) breached