qpid-users mailing list archives

From jbelch <jamesbe...@verizon.net>
Subject Automatic queue cleanup
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 15:55:56 GMT
In our test environment, we bring applications up and down quite a bit.
Sometimes we will leave applications that are producing Qpid messages up for
an extended period of time and we may or may not have the Qpic client
applications up a running.  When we do this, we notice that the Java Broker
will run out of memory.  Is there a configuration property that you can put
in virtualhosts.xml so the the Java Broker will reclaim memory when a queue
reaches a certain size?  Is there a preferred method to prevent the Java
Qpid broker from running out of memory?