qpid-users mailing list archives

From jbelch <jamesbe...@verizon.net>
Subject JMX interface with Java Broker .20
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 00:48:26 GMT
I was reading the "Qpid JMX API for HA" section today at
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.22/java-broker/book/Java-Broker-High-Availability-JMXAPI.html
and it looked like it would be fairly simple to get Berkeley DB state
infomration using the JMX Java API.  I can get information from other MBeans
in the JVM, but I can't seem to get anything from BDBHAMessageStore in code
and I can't see the BDBHAMessageStore element under the org.apache.qpid tree
in the JConsole.  Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?  Is there something I
have to enable in the configuration files before I startup the qpid server?