qpid-users mailing list archives

From jbelch <jamesbe...@verizon.net>
Subject JMX interface with Java Broker .20
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 00:48:26 GMT
I was reading the "Qpid JMX API for HA" section today at
and it looked like it would be fairly simple to get Berkeley DB state
infomration using the JMX Java API.  I can get information from other MBeans
in the JVM, but I can't seem to get anything from BDBHAMessageStore in code
and I can't see the BDBHAMessageStore element under the org.apache.qpid tree
in the JConsole.  Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?  Is there something I
have to enable in the configuration files before I startup the qpid server?