qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Clearing up queues in C++
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 21:19:01 GMT
Queues have a purge management method that you can call from a command line utility or from
within your code.

  Method: purge
    Argument  Type         Direction  Unit  Description
    request   uint32       I                0 for all messages or n>0 for n messages
    filter    field-table  I                if specified, purge only those messages matching
this filter

-Chuck