qpid-users mailing list archives

From Phil Harvey <p...@philharveyonline.com>
Subject Re: Java client: Cannot stop during failover ?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 08:35:55 GMT
Hi Marco,

It sounds like you haven't configured the number of retries in your
connection URL.

The connection URL options are described here, along with some examples:
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.22/programming/book/QpidJNDI.html

During a normal client application shutdown, note that you would normally
call close() on your JMS Connection rather than relying on failover giving
up (or did I misunderstand your point about shutdown?).

Phil