qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Durable Last Value Queue
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 22:45:47 GMT
The first log message indicates that the store has a 'queue entry'
recording a persistent message being present on a particular durable queue,
but during recovery that queue has not been found to exist. A possible
reason for this would be removing a queue that was specified in the config
file while the store still had record of messages being on it.

The second log message indicates that the store contains a persistent
message which hasn't been assigned to *any* queue during recovery, and so
the message will be removed from the store as a result. This log message is
likely to follow the above unless the message happened to exist on multiple
queues and some remained.

Can you provide more detail on what you did leading up to seeing this? Can
you reproduce the behaviour now, or starting from scratch?

Finally, going back to Rob's first reply, using Google I see "LVQ does not
support durable messages" being mentioned in the C++ broker docs (and a
stale older copy of that on the wiki), I presume you were looking at one of
those originally?

Robbie