qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Swigged Python bindings...
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:21:30 GMT
On 07/11/2013 10:41 AM, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 03:19:17PM +0100, Gordon Sim wrote:

I'm not using the swigged bindings but I would vote for qpid.messaging over
qpid_messaging. I really dislike putting prefixes into variable names instead of
using the language name-space features. Otherwise you end up with a bunch of
ugly module names qpid_X, qpid_Y etc.and no way for the programmer to say
"import qpid"