qpid-users mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>
Subject Website update 4
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 16:39:17 GMT
Update:
    http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-05-10/
Previous versions:
    http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-04-16/
    http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-04-03/
    http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-03-26/
    http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-03-13/
Head version, for following things as they change:
    http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/head/
The source code and README:
    https://github.com/ssorj/transom

Some bigger changes:

  - Added scripts to generate release notes
  - Added link to EAP 6 instructions in JCA page
  - Added QMF api doc
  - Add pdfs to book-generation scripts
  - Updated the messenger doc snapshot
  - Added messenger and protocol engine API doc in C, python, and java
  - Added messenger examples in many languages
  - Added make target and instructions for publishing content
  - Improved the developer center
  - Added 0.22 release content
  - Overhauled the scripts for generating release content
  - Added jms examples

To better show the proposed launch state, I've made 0.22 the current
release in the preview site.  As a result, some of the links won't
work because they point to things (such as a release tag) that don't
exist yet.

I'd like to hold a vote in about a week on replacing our current
website.  I'll have time for another update in the meantime, so please
let me know about any changes you'd like to see.  In particular, take
a pass through the component page for the parts of Qpid you are
familiar with.  I'd love to get some detailed corrections and
refinements.

Thanks!
Justin