qpid-users mailing list archives

From Darrell Budic <darrell.bu...@zenfire.com>
Subject active-active cluster option for 0.20?
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 16:22:12 GMT
A couple of list newbie questions about clustering in 0.20:

So I figured out that the old "active-active" clustering was removed from 0.20, which took
a little while since all the documentation on the web site (http://qpid.apache.org/books/0.20/AMQP-Messaging-Broker-CPP-Book/html/chap-Messaging_User_Guide-Active_Active_Cluster.html)
still references it.

I wasn't able to find any information on why this happened on the website or users lists,
what's the story?

Are there any options for Active-Active clustering I'm missing? Is the intent for HA load
distribution now federated groups only?

We've been running 0.14 with 3 node active-active clusters, are there any migration guides
available to an equivalent setup in 0.20?

Thanks much,

  -Darrell