qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [c++]: Progressing AMQP 1.0 support for 0.22 release
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 11:08:33 GMT
On 05/21/2013 11:14 AM, Bruno Matos wrote:
> It needs the username and password properties set on domain creation, I
> thought they were parsed from url.
>
> Now, with SASL it doesn't create the queue for the outgoing link. This
> is because when qpid::broker::amqp::Sasl::canEncode() is called the
> state is NONE so it doesn't call the Connection::canEncode which would
> create the queue as when there is no SASL layer and Wrapper::canEncode
> is called.
>
> If at this point I stop the source broker, the destination broker gives
> 'Connection closed prior to authentication completing' twice, which
> makes me think that authentication or the handshake were never finished.

Can you post the protocol trace for the handshaking?

> Could you please help me understand if something is wrong with my
> configuration or clarify this authentication/handshake process and what
> may be wrong?

I suspect a bug (or two) in the code (obviously there is at least one,
that which you fixed already) where SASL and interlinks combine. I'm
sorry I haven't responded more positively, I've been trying to finish
off another piece of work. I will get on to this as soon as that is
done. (And thanks very much for all your help and insight on the issue
so far).