qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Java broker network
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 09:02:49 GMT
On 05/15/2013 07:27 AM, Phil Harvey wrote:
> There's nothing built in that would allow you to automatically route
> messages between Java Brokers (and I don't know enough about the c++ Broker
> to say whether it would meet your requirements).
 >
> On 14 May 2013 03:26, "Gihan Anuruddha" <wggihan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Basically my requirement is I want to setup couple of pub-sub java brokers
>> that act like a group. So I want to subscribe for a topic under particular
>> broker(broker A) and if that publisher published the message to any other
>> broker(broker A or B or C ...) within that group it should be route to that
>> relevant broker (broker A).

The c++ broker can be setup to do topic federation like this. (You would
create an exchange to handle the topic on each of the brokers the using
the qpid-route command do: qpid-route dynamic add BrokerA BrokerB
<exchange-name> and the reverse direction: qpid-route dynamic add
BrokerB BrokerA <exchange-name>).