qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>
Subject Re: How to set ssl_keyfile and ssl_certfile for python tools (to c++ broker) from the command line?
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:48:10 GMT
Can you post the errors you are getting? I'm using this command and it
seems to work for me:

qpid-config -b amqps://<Username>@localhost:10101 queues
--ssl-certificate=./qpid/0101/temp/<PEM File>
--ssl-key=./qpid/0101/temp/<PEM File> --sasl-mechanism=EXTERNAL

The PEM file is a file containing both private and public key of the user
certificate used for EXTERNAL mechanism. The username is the username of
the user you are connecting as (i.e. the CN from the certificate).

Regards
Jakub