qpid-users mailing list archives

From Aage Nielsen <...@openminds.dk>
Subject Re: QPID and HermesJMS
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 07:08:17 GMT
We tried adding qpid-all.jar + qpid-client-0.20.jar and with the
brokerUrl/connectionURL notation. It looks like the connection went well
but another issue occurs:

org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionException: ch=0 id=0
ExecutionException(errorCode=NOT_FOUND, commandId=0, description=Unknown
Exchange Type: management-direct)****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.transport.Session.invoke(Session.java:669)****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.transport.Session.invoke(Session.java:615)****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.transport.SessionInvoker.exchangeDeclare(SessionInvoker.java:193)
****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.sendExchangeDeclare(AMQSession_0_10.java:721)
****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession_0_10.sendExchangeDeclare(AMQSession_0_10.java:714)
****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$9.execute(AMQSession.java:2686)****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.failover.FailoverNoopSupport.execute(FailoverNoopSupport.java:67)
****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.declareExchange(AMQSession.java:2682)****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.declareExchange(AMQSession.java:2613)****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.registerConsumer(AMQSession.java:2848)****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.access$400(AMQSession.java:97)****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$4.execute(AMQSession.java:1995)****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession$4.execute(AMQSession.java:1970)****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnectionDelegate_0_10.executeRetrySupport(AMQConnectionDelegate_0_10.java:371)
****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.executeRetrySupport(AMQConnection.java:609)
****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.failover.FailoverRetrySupport.execute(FailoverRetrySupport.java:102)
****

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.createConsumerImpl(AMQSession.java:1968)**
**

                 at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQSession.createConsumer(AMQSession.java:938)****

                 at hermes.ext.qpid.QpidManager.<init>(QpidManager.java:105)
****

                 at
hermes.ext.qpid.QpidAdminFactory.createHermesAdmin(QpidAdminFactory.java:75)
****

                 at
hermes.ext.qpid.QpidAdminFactory.createSession(QpidAdminFactory.java:51)****

                 at
hermes.impl.HermesAdminAdapter.getAdmin(HermesAdminAdapter.java:64)****

                 at
hermes.impl.HermesAdminAdapter.discoverDestinationConfigs(HermesAdminAdapter.java:82)
****

                 at
hermes.impl.DefaultHermesImpl.discoverDestinationConfigs(DefaultHermesImpl.java:1126)
****

                 at
hermes.browser.tasks.DiscoverDestinationsTask.invoke(DiscoverDestinationsTask.java:77)
****

                 at
hermes.browser.tasks.TaskSupport.run(TaskSupport.java:175)****

                 at hermes.browser.tasks.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java:170)
****

                 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Aage Nielsen