qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java broker: is it possible to set static bindings from multiple exchanges?
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:46:14 GMT
Hi Tom,

No, it isnt possible to bind a queue to multiple exchanges from the
virtualhosts.xml file (excluding the default exchange from this, all queues
are automatically bound to it with their name), you can only specify a
single exchange for custom bindings for each queue in the config file.

If you are using a persistent store for the virtualhost (i.e Derby, BDB, or
BDB-HA stores) and durable queues + exchanges, then you can create
additional bindings (and queues and exchanges) through the managment
interface which will be saved in the persistent store across broker
restarts.

Robbie