qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ilyushonak Barys <Barys_Ilyusho...@sberbank-cib.ru>
Subject RE: QPID and HermesJMS
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 06:25:57 GMT
I have tried with client qpid-0.20, qpid-0.14 server and URL in amqp format
brokerUrl = amqp://guest:guest@/?brokerlist='tcp://localhost:5672'
connectionURL = amqp://guest:guest@/?brokerlist='tcp://localhost:5672'

and I got in hermes.log while Discover in Hermes without errors:

hermes.ext.qpid.QpidManager - Received response in incorrect format: Body:
[{_create_ts=1361359996615277000, _delete_ts=0, _object_id={_agent_epoch=38, _object_name=[B@1ade25df},
_schema_id={_class_name=[B@6e886140, _hash=03f4bc66-bf0e-0049-1da6-6f26097d5b95, _package_name=[B@3ba8e971,_type=[B@4e761850},

So, you can try to use URL in amqp format. I guess that the hermes plugin should be adjusted
due to changes in qmf. Maybe I'll see on it in couple of days.

Best Regards,
Barys Ilyushonak

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Bares [mailto:jan.bares@wood.cz]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 6:28 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: RE: QPID and HermesJMS

Tried with this new build but with the same problems, see the connectionURLString property.
The QPID 0.16+ AMQConnectionFactory has default constructor that is used by Hermes to create
the AMQConnectionFactory object. The only way how to pass broker url is via connectionURLString
property, but this exists in QPID 0.18:

    // The default constructor is necessary to allow AMQConnectionFactory to be deserialised
from JNDI
    public AMQConnectionFactory()
    {
    }
    //setter necessary to use instances created with the default constructor (which we can't
remove)
    public final void setConnectionURLString(String url) throws URLSyntaxException
    {
        _connectionDetails = new AMQConnectionURL(url);
    }

I don' know how to tell Hermes to use non default constructor. The code that instantiates
the AMQConnectionFactory is in hermes.impl.ConnectionFactoryManagerImpl.setProvider(ProviderConfig),
as you can see the uses default ctor and laters sets bean properties:

	public void setProvider(ProviderConfig pConfig) throws InstantiationException, ClassNotFoundException,
IllegalAccessException, InvocationTargetException,
			NoSuchMethodException, IOException {
		ClassLoader classLoader = classLoaderManager.getClassLoader(factoryConfig.getClasspathId());
		connectionFactory = ReflectUtils.createConnectionFactory(classLoader.loadClass(pConfig.getClassName()));

		LoaderSupport.populateBean(connectionFactory, pConfig.getProperties());
		setConnectionFactory(connectionFactory);
	}