qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jan Bares <jan.ba...@wood.cz>
Subject RE: QPID and HermesJMS
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 14:25:48 GMT
The URL/URI syntax is unclear on windows, I use just single slash after file, so my URL looks
like this:

file:/C:/Users/myname/.hermes/jmsClient.properties

Also, have you filled the binding property and use that property in lookup name? You may also
remove spaces before and after the '='.

connectionFactory.<binding_name>=<connection_details>

Kind regards, jan

DISCLAIMER
WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s. and its branches are authorized and regulated
by the CNB as Home State regulator and in Poland by the KNF, in Romania by the CNVM, in Slovakia
by the NBS and in the UK by the FSA as Host State regulators.  For further information about
WOOD & Co., its investment services, financial instruments and associated risks, safeguard
client assets (incl. compensation schemes) and contractual relationship please see our website
at www.wood.cz under section Corporate Governance.

Unless otherwise stated, this transmission is neither an offer nor the solicitation of an
offer to sell or purchase any investment. All estimates, opinions and other information contained
herein are subject to change without notice and are provided in good faith but without legal
responsibility or liability. Opinion may be personal to the author and may not reflect the
opinions of WOOD & Co. Communications from sales persons, sales traders or traders should
not be regarded as investment research and may contain opinions or trading ideas which are
different from WOOD & Co. investment  research opinions.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail and any of its attachments. Please notify the sender that
you have received this email by mistake by replying to the email, and then delete the email
and any copies of it. Although WOOD & Co. routinely screens e-mails for viruses, addressees
should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. WOOD & Co. makes no representation
or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Please note that
to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and business, we may
monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).