qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject QMF issue on trunk with exchange update timestamp
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 11:22:44 GMT
Hi All,
I've just noticed an issue with QMF2 statistics on trunk (0.23).

I'm pretty sure it didn't exist in 0.20 and below but not sure about
what's gone off to the 0.22 branch.

The issue is that exchange object update timestamps are not being
updated. The objects in question definitely have statistics updates as
I'm seeing changes to msgReceives and msgRoutes.

This only seems to be affecting exchange objects, queue and connection
objects still seem to be OK.

I noticed this when I pointed the GUI at qpidd 0.23 and tried to look at
the graph for qmf.default.direct which wasn't updating despite
msgReceives updating (the graph uses the actual timestamp to derive its
x index).

I also tried adding console.log to display exchange._update_ts and I'm
getting the same value each object update.

Any idea what might have changed?

If you guys concur let me know and I'll raise a Jira, I personally think
this is a 0.22 blocker.

Frase