qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ken Giusti <kgiu...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Questions from a novice
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 16:56:09 GMT

----- Original Message -----

No - you _should_ be getting V2 updates.  But your not because of the aforementioned bug:

If you apply the patch given in that above JIRA to your copy of console.py, you should start
receiving V2 object updates.

I've also found a problem with heartbeats - until I fix that you'll not get V2 heartbeat indications.

In summary, once I fix that bug you should be getting async QMF v2 style updates.

--
-K