qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ken Giusti <kgiu...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Maybe bug, maybe novice mistake, or maybe my python qpid library is too old.
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 14:56:01 GMT
Good catch Bill - this is a bug, and I've entered a JIRA for it:

That said, I would urge you not to use the QPID connection directly.  The API doesn't explicitly
expose this, and we probably will be moving the QMF client to use the client messaging interface
at some point (which will break what you're doing).

Instead, you should create a separate connection to the broker using the "Qpid Messaging client
API" as described here:

http://qpid.apache.org/books/0.20/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid/html/index.html

-K