qpid-users mailing list archives

From Oleksandr Rudyy <oru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to set static binding (routingkeys) config for Java broker?
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 15:10:55 GMT
Hi Tom,

qpid-config does not work with java broker.

You can configure your queues/exchanges/bindings on java broker in
virtualhost.xml or create them with JMX client like jconsole, qpid
management console or rest management client like qpid web management
console.

You need to configure a persistent message store (like Derby or BDB)
and declare your queues/exchanges as durable if you need them to
survive broker restart.

At the moment there is no common configuration utility supported by
both c++ and java brokers.

Kind Regards,
Alex