qpid-users mailing list archives

From Aage Nielsen <...@openminds.dk>
Subject Re: QPID and HermesJMS
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:00:45 GMT
Hmmm not sure if that is the problem. Changing the hermes-config.xml file
to connectionURLString did not do the job ! Is nobody using Hermes ?

We are looking for a flexible and user friendly way to send various payload
to QPID. Hermes does the trick when talking JMS to jboss ;-)

Venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Aage Nielsen

Fredens Torv 1B, 1.
DK-8000 Aarhus C