qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java broker exchange questions
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 19:20:23 GMT
On 9 March 2013 16:46, Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godfrey@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> The larger task I would like to undertake is to make it possible to
> just drop in jars containing new Exchange / Queue types in a pluggable
> manner.

That is actually already supported on trunk for Exchange types, and is how
even the base Exchange types from the prior AMQP specs are now loaded (we
enforce that the base types are present though).

Queues are not loaded in the same way yet as that was definitely a larger
task calling for more of a rewrite in order to implement.