qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance degradation over time during amqp 1.0 stress test
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:08:42 GMT
Hi Jason,

the AMQP 1-0 support in the java broker is somewhat experimental at
this stage (and no perf tuning has been carried out), however it
definitely seems like you've found a bug. Can you share some more
details of your test (perhaps raise a JIRA and attach the test code?)
and I'll try to look into it ASAP - hopefully that way we can get a
fix in for 0.22,

Thanks,
Rob