qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java broker exchange set Alternate Exchange
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:17:58 GMT
On 10 March 2013 15:09, Fraser Adams <fraser.adams@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> On 10/03/13 12:51, Rob Godfrey wrote:
>>
>> Raise a JIRA if there isn't one already.  We should certainly enable
>> the setting of the Alternate Exchange.
>>
>> Of course if you are feeling particularly enthusiastic, feel free to
>> submit a patch/test case :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Rob
>>
> I'll look in to this, I got my commit stuff through the other week, but I'm
> still plucking up the courage to do anything formal :-)
>
> To be fair I want to get the QmfManagementPlugin out as an addition to the
> rest of my QMF stuff then learn up a bit more about svn before I do it. I'm
> not really sure where to begin, I've taken a look through the new commiters
> guide, but I've not found anything relating to your branching strategies.
> I'm not really familiar with svn and not sure whether commit really commits
> or just pushes something out for review - and if the former how to get
> things reviewed before I commit.

So.. commits *really* commit... so you may want to create yourself a
sandbox branch if you just want to play around.  You can create a
branch any time you want, there's no real rules that we've been
enforcing about when a branch might be appropriate (other than the
more formal branches such as the release branches).

-- Rob