qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Re: Website update
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:29:07 GMT
I like this a lot. It would get my +1 as being strictly superior to the
current site.

I think this strikes a good balance between projecting where we want to go
and reflecting the somewhat transitional structure of our current
offerings. I do think we need to maintain momentum and continue to work
both on the site itself and on reformulating our artifacts/offerings along
the lines discussed earlier in the thread, but I would be happy to update
the main site based on this.

--Rafael