qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Khan <rajeshkhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Address string issue - How to insert these options programatically
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2013 03:29:55 GMT
I am currently creating a que with the following configuration

python qpid-config add queue que_prices  --argument
qpid.last_value_queue_key=ticker --limit-policy=ring  --max-queue-size=0
--max-queue-count=0

I know how to create a queue programatically and make it an LVQ. This is
how I would do it

tx = sess.sender("que_prices;{create:always, node:{type:queue,
x-declare:{arguments:{'qpid.last_value_queue_key':'ticker'}}}}")

However I dont know how to add the --limit-policy , --max-queue-size and
the --max-queue-count to the above string. Any suggestions would be
appreciated