qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Ubuntu cmake woes - update 0.20 works, trunk still broken!!
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 18:33:36 GMT
On 25/03/13 19:15, Gordon Sim wrote:

>> does anyone have any thoughts on the "Bad argument:
>> |cluster-mechanism=DIGEST-MD5 ANONYMOUS|" issue. As I say below when I
>> did cmake on 0.20
>
> That is an option that is no longer supported (the entire cluster
> module has been removed). Looks like it just hasn't been removed from
> the sample conf file installed.

Hi again Gordon,
you mentioned "the entire cluster module has been removed" I've just
looked in /usr/local/lib/qpid/daemon and ha.so has been put in there by
the cmake build on trunk.

I'm guessing that this shouldn't be there now given that statement? I'm
not familiar with the new AMQP based HA stuff, so is that built in to
the core broker now as opposed to a module?

Cheers,
Frase