qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: How to create a fanout exchange with the Java broker
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:45:55 GMT
As a slight aside, given that Jeremy's original question asked about
creating a fanout exchange with the context of "from the XML config"
it's probably worth mentioning the work that Robbie and yourself have
been leading on to migrate off/deprecate the XML config towards
configuration via the plugins (http/jmx etc.) and the JSON config.

That won't help Jeremy initially if he's working on a current build, but
when he moves to 0.22 it'll be something to be aware of.

Frase