qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Ubuntu cmake woes - update 0.20 works, trunk still broken!!
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 22:08:39 GMT
On 25/03/13 21:55, Rob Godfrey wrote:
> So... another small niggle with the build (not sure if auto-tools suffers
> the same issue)... I ran the cmake build on a machine with an old version
> of proton installed (0.2)...
I suspect auto-tools probably won't hit this - from a previous comment
(I think it was Steve) I believe that proton *only* works with cmake so
I suspect the automake build ignores all references to proton - though I
could be wrong, I've not had a chance to play with proton yet (on my
TODO list)

Frase