qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu cmake woes - update 0.20 works, trunk still broken!!
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 19:15:35 GMT
On 03/25/2013 06:56 PM, Fraser Adams wrote:
> This thread went quiet at the weekend :-)
>
> does anyone have any thoughts on the "Bad argument:
> |cluster-mechanism=DIGEST-MD5 ANONYMOUS|" issue. As I say below when I
> did cmake on 0.20 I had a working install once I'd worked out the sudo
> ldconfig thing but cmake of 0.21 on trunk gives an install that barfs
> with that error.

That is an option that is no longer supported (the entire cluster module
has been removed). Looks like it just hasn't been removed from the
sample conf file installed.

In fact, that is the only option in that file at present. I'm not sure
whether it is better to remove the file altogether or keep it but remove
that option (and perhaps add in some commented out examples of common
settings?)