qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [c++]: Progressing AMQP 1.0 support for 0.22 release
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:19:03 GMT
On 03/19/2013 12:26 PM, Ken Giusti wrote:
> While the attached script looks very useful, would you consider adding those primitive
commands to qpid-config instead?  Rather than introduce a new tool, or adding new specialized
domain/link commands to qpid-config.

> I like those primitives - adding them to qpid-config would make this de-facto qpid configuration
command very flexible.  (And would mean less work for the devs when new manageable type are
introduced).

I thought that might be confusing, i.e. having a tool that was a mixture
of generic commands and more munged versions (add exchange v. create
exchange).

However if this is in fact preferred, I'm happy to add it into
qpid-config instead of adding a new tool. Any other views/preferences?