qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: CLI for Qpid Java Broker?
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 18:40:37 GMT
Hi All, especially Richard Peter who was the original poster on this thread.

I've just posted about QMF2 support I've just implemented for the Java
Broker via a ManagementPlugin.

Using this you can use qpid-config to control the Java Broker (note you
need to be running a fairly recent version of the Java Broker and
qpid-config, I've been using Qpid 0.20).

See

HTH
Frase