qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Kerberos security
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 12:04:24 GMT
On 03/11/2013 10:38 AM, Davide Anastasia wrote:
> If I call again my tool, I get a slightly different error:
>
> 2013-03-11 10:34:25 warning Closing connection due to internal-error: Sasl error: SASL(-1):
generic failure: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
(Server krbtgt/LOCALDOMAIN@QPID not found in Kerberos database) (qpid/SaslFactory.cpp:280)
> qpid::messaging::ConnectionError
> Error: internal-error: Sasl error: SASL(-1): generic failure: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified
GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information (Server krbtgt/LOCALDOMAIN@QPID not
found in Kerberos database) (qpid/SaslFactory.cpp:280)

Have you created a server principal and included that in a keytab for
qpidd[1]? If so are you using the fully qualified hostname when connecting?

[1]
http://qpid.apache.org/books/0.20/AMQP-Messaging-Broker-CPP-Book/html/chap-Messaging_User_Guide-Security.html,

section 1.5.1.2.