qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: What could be the cause of this phenomenon in a LVQ type
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:37:58 GMT
On 03/04/2013 10:18 AM, Rajesh Khan wrote:
> I currently have an lvq set up with the following configuration
>
> python qpid-config add queue queue_user    --argument
> qpid.last_value_queue_key=val --limit-policy=ring  --max-queue-size=0
> --max-queue-count=0
>
> Now when the transmitter stops sending it seems the receiver is still
> (fetching) data. Any suggestions why this is happening

Is the receiver browsing? What is the receiver capacity? Obviously there
will always be a small delay between the sender sending the last update
and the client actually getting it. Could you elaborate a little on what
the receiver is doing and how the observed behaviour differs from what
you expect?