qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Java broker exchange set Alternate Exchange
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:09:18 GMT
On 10/03/13 12:51, Rob Godfrey wrote:
> Raise a JIRA if there isn't one already.  We should certainly enable
> the setting of the Alternate Exchange.
>
> Of course if you are feeling particularly enthusiastic, feel free to
> submit a patch/test case :)
>
> Cheers,
> Rob

I'll look in to this, I got my commit stuff through the other week, but
I'm still plucking up the courage to do anything formal :-)

To be fair I want to get the QmfManagementPlugin out as an addition to
the rest of my QMF stuff then learn up a bit more about svn before I do
it. I'm not really sure where to begin, I've taken a look through the
new commiters guide, but I've not found anything relating to your
branching strategies. I'm not really familiar with svn and not sure
whether commit really commits or just pushes something out for review -
and if the former how to get things reviewed before I commit.

Basically a dummies guide would be good so I don't end up accidentally
annoying everyone :-)