qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Java broker exchange set Alternate Exchange
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 12:41:02 GMT
Hmmm, am I imagining it or is there no way yet to set the Alternate
Exchange of an Exchange in the Java broker (well via the
ConfiguredObject anyway).

1) Doing createExchange() on the VirtualHost and the properties Map is
ignored
2) On the Exchange ConfiguredObject it looks like setAttribute() isn't
fully implemented getAttribute() looks like it can retrieve any
alternateExchange, but actually setting it seems missing.
3) I can't even do it "the hacky way", I was going to grit my teeth and
get the org.apache.qpid.server.exchange.Exchange from the
ExchangeAdapter, but the getExchange() method has package scope :-(

Any thoughts or is that TBD and I just need to park it for now?

Cheers,
Frase