qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Java broker exchange questions
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 15:01:11 GMT
Hello all,
I'm somewhat unfamiliar with the Java broker so it'd be great if anyone
knows the answers to these.

1) Does the Java broker support Sequence Number and Initial Value
Exchange. These would be added to the C++ broker using the properties
"qpid.msg_sequence=1" and "qpid.ive=1". I'm pretty sure that the answer
is no, because _virtualHost.getExchangeFactory().createExchange() i.e.
the DefaultExchangeFactory doesn't seem to support passing any extra
properties, but I thought I'd check.

2) Is the xml exchange supported on the Java Broker? I think not because
I'm getting "org.apache.qpid.AMQUnknownExchangeType: Unknown exchange
type: xml" propagated when I try to call createExchange() with type =
"xml", but perhaps there's some a priori config that needs to be put in
place, though looking in
"<qpid-root>/java/broker/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/server/exchange"
there doesn't seem to be an XMLExchange class, so perhaps it doesn't
exist for the Java broker??

MTIA
Frase