qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: how to set static binding (routingkeys) config for Java broker?
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 18:57:38 GMT
Hi Tom,
RE:
It appears that qpid-config  does not work for the Java broker.  Is this
still correct?

You may have seen some of my postings with respect to QMF and
implementation of a QMF based management GUI. This was initially for the
C++ broker however you might be interested to know that I'm currently
working on a QMF Management Plugin for the Java Broker.

So far I've got it working for viewing statistics, but I'm planning on
implementing most of add/delete stuff this weekend.

With a bit of luck I'll have something releasable by the end of the
weekend if you keep an eye on the mailing list.

Initially it'll just be a new release of the qmf2 tarball attached to
the QMF jira, but I need to look at getting it properly in to the main
Qpid code base after that.

It's worth mentioning that the Java broker has its own management UI on
host:port:8080/management you might want to try that too. I'm trying to
provide a unified view across a mixed economy of C++ and Java brokers so
I tend to prefer the QMF approach. My QmfManagementPlugin works with
qpid-config, though you'd need to use a recent version (0.18 or 0.20)
the early versions used QMF1 but my Agent only talks QMF2.

I'll keep you posted.

Best regards,
Frase