qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Wagner <coolness_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fw: Re: How to create a fanout exchange with the Java broker
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 01:39:12 GMT
Forwarding this to the mailing list. I also figured it out as I discovered I had to specify
the type to be a topic. This is what I did previously:

./spout test.fanout

This is where I got the NPE. After some trial and error plus Alex's tip from below, I was
able to get it working with this command:

./spout "test.fanout; {node:{type:topic}}"

Alex already raised a JIRA for the NPE (see his email below). Thanks for everybody's help
with this one!

Regards,
Jeremy