qpid-users mailing list archives

From Steve Huston <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject Re: Website update
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:10:12 GMT
This looks really great, Justin! My only nit at this time is in the box at
the top left of the main page, 2nd para "It makes it possible for us and
others to build a diverse, coherent messaging ecosystem." - "us and
others" is a little off-putting for some reason - maybe something more
like "It makes it possible for everyone to build diverse, coherent
messaging ecosystems."  ?

I'd also be in favor of going with this design in the live site.

-Steve