qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Paul O'Fallon" <p...@ofallonfamily.com>
Subject Re: Activating amqp 1.0 / proton in C++ messaging example
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 01:36:14 GMT
Hello.  I wanted to follow up and mention that I tried this again by
building qpid from the trunk (via cmake) and I still get the same error
("Unsupported protocol").  Is there something else I need to do beyond
installing proton (which it says it found) and setting the load module
environment variable?

Thanks,
Paul