qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Khan <rajeshkhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Failed to connect (reconnect disabled) issue
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 19:00:44 GMT
Currently in my application (after a while) whenever I need to connect to a
different queue every time I do something like this:

*connection = new Connection("localhost:5672");
connection.Open();
session = connection.CreateSession();
Sender sender = session.CreateSender("queue_name");
sender.Send(Message);
sender.Close();
*
Apparently after a while when I try to connect to a particular queue I get
the exception
*                       Failed to connect (reconnect disabled)*

I then have to restart my broker and application in order to resolve this
issue. Any suggestions on how I may resolve this issue , What might be
causing this issue?*

*