qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Khan <rajeshkhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting "[Broker] warning Exception on notification of dequeue" What does this mean ?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 13:30:13 GMT
I'll be running the same project in an hour. However with different
capacity sizes as you suggested earlier (the sender C++ will have a
capacity of 300 and the receiver C# will have a 0 capacity and return
acknowledgment of messages after every 10 messages). Maybe this might
help.I am almost 80% sure this was the warning exception that I saw.
However Ill be certain to note the exception that comes up and post it
back. Also did you have any thoughts on the memory issue that I just
mentioned. Why the broker released all the memory only when the C# receiver
reconnected.(I had to disconnect the receiver and reconnect).