qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andy Goldstein <andy.goldst...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How to add queues using libqpid-ruby1.8 ?
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:20:19 GMT
I'm not familiar with libqpid-ruby1.8, but if that's roughly equivalent to the qpid_messaging
rubygem, you can write Ruby code that sends QMF messages to the broker to perform the actions
you desire. There is a Python class that performs these actions, and it is pretty easy to
port over to Ruby - please see https://github.com/apache/qpid/blob/trunk/qpid/tools/src/py/qpidtoollibs/broker.py
for more info.

HTH,
Andy

On Feb 25, 2013, at 1:04 PM, 3.listas@adminlinux.com.br wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I usually create queues in my broker with the command:
> qpid-config -a user/pass@my-bloker-cluster.com add queue queue-name
>
> I would like to develop a ruby script to add queues to my broker. I installed libqpid-ruby1.8,
but I'm not finding the methods that I need.